i think that idea is really smart and useful, it is very easy to produce and it will make a big change to our daily life. although that is just a small change but very meaningful
I really like your idea. I think you have really identified an issue with sydneys traffic pollution. I think any idea is a good idea that aims to reduce pollution because it has such a harsh impact on the environment. this product service system could be integrated into any transport system in the world and is very interchangable. I think the colour pallate you have chosen suits the design very well. over all i think you have done a great job.
I really like the idea of bringing sterile public spaces such as bus shelters literally to life with plant growth. I like the idea too that waste tickets are made into new life, providing them with material for growth. The way you have woven this concept into also producing advertising is clever. I wonder who maintains the "gardens" though? Cool graphics!
This is a cool PSS, never thought of using ads into a plant garden! I think its a very smart way for marketing for companies that want to get on board with this. You thought about everything well, from irrigation, even down to the ticket which is bio-degradable. It has been research well and would be a smart idea if ever implemented!
Your PSS design is really well thought out, I really like the idea that you've reused our transit tickets as a method for seeds to be transported and used in such a way - it has a very strong symbolism present, playing on the daily commute of our physical form to be transported from spot A to spot B, and gradually over time as the seeds germinate we have a visceral method of discerning how our usage of public transport has impacted positively on the environment. If anything my only suggestion is perhaps different coloured tickets to represent different varieties of seeds. Brilliant work!
Definately something i never thought i'd see. Very good use of how to reuse transit tickets and in a fun way also. It will definately also promote people travelling on public transport just to add to this plant garden.
Your PSS is a great idea, I really like the idea and would probably find myself using it. My only question would be was whether the paper you're uig inferes with the current system/is viable to make?
i think that idea is really smart and useful, it is very easy to produce and it will make a big change to our daily life. although that is just a small change but very meaningful
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea. I think you have really identified an issue with sydneys traffic pollution. I think any idea is a good idea that aims to reduce pollution because it has such a harsh impact on the environment.
ReplyDeletethis product service system could be integrated into any transport system in the world and is very interchangable.
I think the colour pallate you have chosen suits the design very well.
over all i think you have done a great job.
I really like the idea of bringing sterile public spaces such as bus shelters literally to life with plant growth. I like the idea too that waste tickets are made into new life, providing them with material for growth. The way you have woven this concept into also producing advertising is clever. I wonder who maintains the "gardens" though? Cool graphics!
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool PSS, never thought of using ads into a plant garden! I think its a very smart way for marketing for companies that want to get on board with this. You thought about everything well, from irrigation, even down to the ticket which is bio-degradable. It has been research well and would be a smart idea if ever implemented!
ReplyDeleteYour PSS design is really well thought out, I really like the idea that you've reused our transit tickets as a method for seeds to be transported and used in such a way - it has a very strong symbolism present, playing on the daily commute of our physical form to be transported from spot A to spot B, and gradually over time as the seeds germinate we have a visceral method of discerning how our usage of public transport has impacted positively on the environment. If anything my only suggestion is perhaps different coloured tickets to represent different varieties of seeds. Brilliant work!
ReplyDeleteDefinately something i never thought i'd see. Very good use of how to reuse transit tickets and in a fun way also. It will definately also promote people travelling on public transport just to add to this plant garden.
ReplyDeleteYour PSS is a great idea, I really like the idea and would probably find myself using it.
ReplyDeleteMy only question would be was whether the paper you're uig inferes with the current system/is viable to make?